MY DAY'S..............

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hi ppl well this post should have been posted on 19th April 2006 but due to project work I could not do so ........

Well what would I say abt that day !! it was my B’DAY and ppl across called up to wish me,the day was amazing......

The most amazing thing that surprised me was my friend GNAN came to my place at 12pm that night and wished me and most surprising thing was he got a cake for me!!! I cut the cake took snaps had lots of fun that night. That night was never forgettable in my life...i had a dream to celebrate my birthday in such a manner and the dream came true as i wanted...

So a big and many thanks to GNAN ..for making my dream come to true and making me to reach heights of happiness and bliss..

All my class ppl called me in spite of their busy schedule cos they had the final demo of university , they were able to pick out some time for me and wish me on that day ,so many thanks to all the ppl who called me . well mentioning all the names is hard cos there is a huge list of ppl

Some of my close friends visited my home that day , it was very nice to see them all after a long time.

That following day in evening I celebrated with my parents , cut cake , took snaps ,had lot’s of fun , went to temple ,, received lots of calls from all the relatives ... the day was never meant to be forgetting cos such a nice day where all the ppl came up and made my day .......

The next surprising thing happened today that is April 20, 2006 ,was the story follows.........

My friend RAMEEZ called up some of his friends to his place for lunch and he invited me too and i reached late it was all because of the project demo it was of university thing ,, somehow I reached at 2 to his place .. every body were waiting for my arrival cos it was too late ,, it was almost 2 or so and they did not have lunch ..waiting for me

Thing that surprised me was they were actually waiting for me to cut the cake ....as some of them could not turn up to my place on previous day . so we all celebrated together my cutting my belated B’DAY cake and had lots of fun , took lot of snaps had a gallaa time there
So many thanks to RAMEEZ and other ppl...
The list goes like this
1. RAMEEZ
2. AKSHAYA
3. ARUNA
4. BHAGYA
5. BHARGAVI
6. DINESH
7. HARI
8. KUMARESH
Thanks to all for making the day so happy and joyfull ...
So totally at the end of 2 days I cut 3 cakes (sounds kiddish) yet yet....................


Last but not the least I thank the almighty for making such 2 wonderful days in life........

So ppl visiting this blog kindly drop in their views!!!

With lots of luv
NIRU.......

1 Comments:

Blogger aparna said...

happy birthday...wish u all success inlife!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home