Saturday, April 01, 2006

hi ppl this is my next post narrting happenings of 31st march
there are 2 special things to say abt
1 is all my project work is over including the docs signed
2 is we ppl of our class celebrated the birthday of a sweet person in our class
her name is barghavi alias bobby we had a nice time with her cutting cake puting it on her and lots more . we ppl had lots of fun took lot of snaps had nice galla time and lots more
this day is unforgetable day in everbody's life !!!
i wish i could upload the snaps bt i need the approval of bobby
lots more stay connected.............................. and ppl visiting this blog kindly leave ur comments

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi niru....thx for taking picture of mine.....am was so happy and enjoyed my most tht day....really i wont forget this year bday in my life.....so sweet of my friends....really u ppl made my day....thx once more to all who were present...

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi niru....thx for taking picture of mine.....am was so happy and enjoyed my most tht day....really i wont forget this year bday in my life.....so sweet of my friends....really u ppl made my day....thx once more to all who were present...
this is babi......

8:41 AM  
Blogger Rakesh said...

dude it was indeed a nice day for all, you can count on me for leaving a comment on your blog every now and then after i'm the one responsible for draggin you in this in the first place.

lets see i might put some of those pics in my blog..... :)of course only those which i feel are suitable and those which will be modified by me to such an extent that ppl cant identify whos in the photos :D

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool.... well i missed al fun there. looks like d whole of ur clas is a bit dull...... this s swat, niru bhaiya

9:54 PM  
Blogger Niranjan said...

any ways thanks for ppl coming here and dropping their comments
stay tuned see ya

10:30 PM  
Blogger Ramya said...

ya we celebrated bhahbis bday with fun

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was gr8 fun....loved the celebration!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home