Farewell Feelings........

Monday, April 10, 2006

Perhaps the time has come to bid the farewell, but this time it’s not for the students or fellow friends it’s for our H.O.D ...

We the final year students came up with the plan to give the farewell and for surprise my class mates gave me an chance to organize the farewell cos they were all busy with the project work and I was very much delighted. So I decided to organize the farewell in a simpler way so that everybody should like it..
Well my plan was, I ordered 2kg cake (vanilla flavor) and to purchase a momento, but there was a huge dilemma what momento is to be purchased??

My class ppl came out with several ideas and finally they left the choice to me and in that case I got a momento in sliver it was “ashta lakshmi” 8 avatars of goddess LAKSHMI.

Everything was arranged as per the plan and everything moved accordingly for making this successful I should thank my friends for being there with me and encouraging to do things and co-operating in all means a big thanks to my friends. Without their support it wouldn’t have been successful ....

Well well its not over yet then today morning that is (10-04-06) the farewell was celebrated at 9.30 A.M and myself and other friends went to dept staff room to invite all the staff of C.S.E dept and finally we invited our H.O.D..

She came to our class and was very much surprised by seeing the cake and after the cake was cut we students gifted the momento and we requested her to open and when she opened she was very surprised and happy and had no words to express for her..

Well all these things remain a glory and sweet memory for ages to come and every moment is cherish able..

Last but not the least I thank the ppl who were with me right from the beginning till the end and encouraged me in all aspects...


With lots of love ur’s
NIRU...................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wel t wud have been a bit gloomy.... it happens!i guess ur class has good hearted ppl.. hmm no feelings jus get on!!!....... swat

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home